When your goal is to maintain top speed for longer, with less effort, Dead Shot 125mm wheels are just the trick you need. You’ll be saving energy for the field sprint while going faster than your ever have on the long straights, and attacking in the curves and corners with confidence on a wheel designed to push past the limiting laws of physics and perform with other-worldly precision, every time. 15mm taller than 110s for a longer, more efficient roll, and a full 24mm wide for better cornering, this wheel will conjure your inner speed demon and set you free from the pack.
Junk and MPC wheels reengineered their legendary turbine hub to ensure every spoke and stress point is spoken for and fortified. You’ll be nimble with the flex you need in the corners, and fully supported with the rigidity required for taking straights at lightning-bolt speed. There’s a strange alchemy in these wheels that will turn your medal dreams to gold!
Less vibration, longer roll, more responsive and longer lasting, Junk Dead Shot 125s are the large format wheel the sport has been waiting for.
Choose this wheel for:
Straight-line speed – all-road/track surface efficiency - energy-saving rebound - reliable grip - M-tech® optimization.
Size Options: 125mm
Hardness: FIRM (82 to 84A)
Hub: Natural turbo hub, T83mm
MTech®: Trans Red Inner Ring 63A
Uses: Marathons and road skating.
Junk Inline Skate Wheels:
All of our dual urethane wheels use a multi-layer technology called Mtech® “Soft Heart, Hard Body.” Junk Wheels are comprised of two layers: a soft highly resilient (not unlike a super-ball) inner layer that acts as a pneumatic tire and a durable outer layer of long wearing, surface-hugging urethane. The result is wheels with the largest footprint (ultimate grip), highest rebound (fastest) and firmest outer tread (best wear) available.
All of our wheels are proudly made with love by the good people at MPC Wheels, in Cranston, Rhode Island, USA.
Why urethane is he material of choice: Urethane has become the material of choice in so many of today's performance-driven applications because it exhibits extraordinary physical and mechanical properties that other materials simply can't match. In addition to being particularly resistant to abrasion, cutting, and tearing, urethane also demonstrates tremendous flexibility. Polyurethanes come in a wide range of durometers and densities too, which means that finished components can be soft as a gum eraser or hard as a bowling ball.
- When ordering wheels, the price you see is PER WHEEL (not per set). This gives you options to mix wheel sizes and/or hardness. Therefore, if you would like to purchase one set of 6 identical wheels, please select a quantity of 6.
- Please allow 24 hours for us to process and fulfill your order. During busier times like holidays, our order volume is higher and processing times may increase.
- We ship Monday – Friday, excluding public US holidays. If your order is placed on Friday, it will be shipped the following Monday.
- If you choose 2-Day or Overnight shipping instead of standard Priority shipping in the USA, please note that we still need time to process and fulfill you order. These orders placed after 8 AM (EST) will be shipped the following business day.
- Follow the Link below to see all information