How would you like to win a set of Junk Wheels + Bearings? (The wheel size of your choice + Junk 6ix Ball Pro Bearings)
Enter our Junk skates contest for a chance to win.
What is it:
This is a contest to win a set of Junk wheels & bearings. Beginning right now and for 1 week, through midnight May 16th, enter our contest for a chance to win a set Junk wheels & bearings. One winner will be chosen by our users' votes in our stories. (Yes, as always, the winner is chosen by our skater followers, so the whole process is transparent and fair to everyone).
1. Like this photo
2. Tag 3 skating friends in the comments.
3. Follow @junkskates & @junkskatewheels
4. Use your imagination and post your best junk skate photo on your feed, NOT your stories - So that we can then use it to repost for the contest. Only photos with Junk products are valid (it can be a Junk t-shirt, Junk uniform, Junk frames, Junk wheels, Junk bearings, etc).
5. Use the hashtags #MyWheelsAreJunk & #JunkSkates and make sure to tag @JunkSkateWheels & @JunkSkates as part of your photo.
6. Finally: Click on the link on our bio to go to our web site and create an account to sign up for our newsletter.
Please note that if you do not follow ALL the rules, your photo will not be entered in the contest. NO EXCEPTIONS.
There must be a Junk product in the photo.
When you post your entry on social media, your account must be public. No photos will be accepted through private messages on social media. You must post them on your own account. (This is the whole point of the contest, to spread the word about skating and letting the world know what a great sport skating is, so that we can all grow it together).
- Please note that in the past we had contestants try to enter by adding the hashtags on old publications. To enter the contest, your photo must be posted on your public social media accounts between May 8th & May 16th. No old posts will be entered in the contest.
*** Prizes will be shipped free within the continental USA. A winner outside the USA will have to pay for postage.
Good luck and may the best skater win!