The competition Killer. These Ceramic Bearings are made for the industry standard 7mm for quad skates.
Our Ceramic Balls are made of zirconium dioxide, a tough ceramic material with very similar tolerance properties to steel, although 30% lighter! This material provides greater strength and water-resistance, which means no rust on the bearing balls.The Lutz Bearing come packed with our PRO Ultimate + Speed Lubricant, which means that your bearings will be competition ready out of the box.
We got away from metal retainers and chose High Speed Nylon Ball Retainers which generate less friction, allow you to maintain your forward momentum better and also rids our bearings from the annoying rattling noises of metal retainers. Another great advantage of Nylon retainers is that we have one less piece of metal to rust.Comes in a box with a set of 16 bearings.
WHAT DOES MY ORDER INCLUDE?
- When ordering bearings, the price you see is PER SET (in a box of 16 bearings).
- Please allow 24 hours for us to process and fulfill your order. During busier times like holidays, our order volume is higher and processing times may increase.
- We ship Monday – Friday, excluding public US holidays. If your order is placed on Friday, it will be shipped the following Monday.
- If you choose 2-Day or Overnight shipping instead of standard Priority shipping in the USA, please note that we still need time to process and fulfill you order. These orders placed after 8 AM (EST) will be shipped the following business day.
- Follow the Link below to see all information