Junk Antistasi 7 Ball Bearings were designed by Junk Skates and tested by World Champion Sebastian “Chevi” Guzman.
Part of the profits from every Set of Antistasi bearings sold will go to help fund Chevi’s training. As always we are very proud of working with and helping this amazing young skater reach his goals.
These steel bearings have a black coating to help them resist wear longer. They are made for the industry standard 608 bearing bore in wheels.
Our bearings feature a Removable Rubber Shield that allows for easy maintenance, greatly reduced friction, and has none of the annoying rattling noise from regular metal shields.
We got away from metal retainers and chose High Speed Nylon Ball Retainers which generate less friction, allow you to maintain your forward momentum better and also rids our bearings from the annoying rattling noises of metal retainers. Another great advantage of Nylon retainers is that we have one less piece of metal to rust.
The New Antistasi Bearings come packed with our PRO Ultimate + Speed Lubricant, which means that your bearings will be race ready out of the box.
Comes in a box with a set of 16 Speed bearings
WHAT DOES MY ORDER INCLUDE?
- When ordering bearings, the price you see is PER SET (in a box of 16 bearings).
- Please allow 24 hours for us to process and fulfill your order. During busier times like holidays, our order volume is higher and processing times may increase.
- We ship Monday – Friday, excluding public US holidays. If your order is placed on Friday, it will be shipped the following Monday.
- If you choose 2-Day or Overnight shipping instead of standard Priority shipping in the USA, please note that we still need time to process and fulfill you order. These orders placed after 8 AM (EST) will be shipped the following business day.
- Follow the Link below to see all information