This new line of freestyle wheels is a groundbreaking result of a collaboration of FR’s Sebastien Leffargue and Junk Wheels. Sebastien is the founder of FR Skates and SEBA Skates, leading brands in the Freestyle market whose innovations set the trends of the inline skating industry. Junk is an undisputable world leader in high end inline speed skating wheels, dominating the industry with their unrivaled performance over many years.
Junk Freestyle wheels use MPC’s unique Magic urethane formula in XFirm hardness. This urethane is MPC’s best formulation ever, known for its performance under the feet of world’s greatest inline skaters. It promises excellent grip, roll, and durability characteristics like no other.
The materials of iHub5 are of the highest quality. Their new, unique design creates a natural bond to the urethane around it, which means that you’ll never have to worry about the wheels coming out of their hub or blowing up.
The materials used are of the highest quality, which is expected of Junk Wheels and FR Skates. We are proud to say that the hub and urethane are both now manufactured in Rhode Island, USA which means that all Junk Freestyle wheels are 100% made in USA.
Junk Freestyle wheels are available in 72mm, 76mm, and 80mm sizes.
Junk Inline Skate Wheels:
All of our dual urethane wheels use a multi-layer technology called Mtech® “Soft Heart, Hard Body.” Junk Wheels are comprised of two layers: a soft highly resilient (not unlike a super-ball) inner layer that acts as a pneumatic tire and a durable outer layer of long wearing, surface-hugging urethane. The result is wheels with the largest footprint (ultimate grip), highest rebound (fastest) and firmest outer tread (best wear) available.
All of our wheels are proudly made with love by the good people at MPC Wheels, in Cranston, Rhode Island, USA.
Why urethane is he material of choice: Urethane has become the material of choice in so many of today's performance-driven applications because it exhibits extraordinary physical and mechanical properties that other materials simply can't match. In addition to being particularly resistant to abrasion, cutting, and tearing, urethane also demonstrates tremendous flexibility.
- When ordering wheels, the price you see is PER WHEEL (not per set). This gives you options to mix wheel sizes and/or hardness. Therefore, if you would like to purchase one set of 8 identical wheels, please select a quantity of 8.
- Please allow 24 hours for us to process and fulfill your order. During busier times like holidays, our order volume is higher and processing times may increase.
- We ship Monday – Friday, excluding public US holidays. If your order is placed on Friday, it will be shipped the following Monday.
- If you choose 2-Day or Overnight shipping instead of standard Priority shipping in the USA, please note that we still need time to process and fulfill you order. These orders placed after 8 AM (EST) will be shipped the following business day.
- Follow the Link below to see all information