Road Reaper was created in pursuit of ultimate speed. This wheel is the fastest on earth, winning the 100 Meters in Senior and Junior men at 2019 World Championships at the hands of Daniel Greig (Australia), in Senior men and Sabien Tinson (USA) in junior. Road Reaper also holds the 100m world record set by Ioseba Fernandez in July 2018, at the Inline Speed Skating World Championships in The Netherlands.
Junk Road Reaper is a favorite among sprinters as well as the world’s top ultra long distance skaters, making this the most versatile wheel in the world. This is the wheel that Ioseba Fernandez chose en route to the fastest race on record. It was also chosen by Ken Kuwada on his way to winning the Triple Crown in the USA for the first time in history. The Triple crown includes winning the top 3 races in America:
The North shore Inline Marathon in Duluth, MN. Where he broke the 20-year-old marathon record set by Chad Hedrick.
The New York 100K.
Athens 2 Atlanta, the longest ultra marathon skate race on earth, an 87 Mile (140 Kilometer) race along the rolling hills of Georgia.
Size Options: 110mm
Hardness : Firm (82 to 84A)
Hub: Fluo Red Junk, T70mm diameter
Urethane Color: Natural Magic Urethane.
MTech®: Black Inner Ring 63A
Uses: Track, Road, Marathon, Ultra Marathon.
Junk Inline Skate Wheels:
All of our dual urethane wheels use a multi-layer technology called Mtech® “Soft Heart, Hard Body.” Junk Wheels are comprised of two layers: a soft highly resilient (not unlike a super-ball) inner layer that acts as a pneumatic tire and a durable outer layer of long wearing, surface-hugging urethane. The result is wheels with the largest footprint (ultimate grip), highest rebound (fastest) and firmest outer tread (best wear) available.
All of our wheels are proudly made with love by the good people at MPC Wheels, in Cranston, Rhode Island, USA.
Why urethane is he material of choice: Urethane has become the material of choice in so many of today's performance-driven applications because it exhibits extraordinary physical and mechanical properties that other materials simply can't match. In addition to being particularly resistant to abrasion, cutting, and tearing, urethane also demonstrates tremendous flexibility.
- When ordering wheels, the price you see is PER WHEEL (not per set). This gives you options to mix wheel sizes and/or hardness. Therefore, if you would like to purchase one set of 8 identical wheels, please select a quantity of 8.
- Please allow 24 hours for us to process and fulfill your order. During busier times like holidays, our order volume is higher and processing times may increase.
- We ship Monday – Friday, excluding public US holidays. If your order is placed on Friday, it will be shipped the following Monday.
- If you choose 2-Day or Overnight shipping instead of standard Priority shipping in the USA, please note that we still need time to process and fulfill you order. These orders placed after 8 AM (EST) will be shipped the following business day.
- Follow the Link below to see all information