Storm Surge XGRip - Let it rain... With MPC Storm Surge, you’ll own all road courses in the rain, accelerating and out maneuvering all competitors who would be slipping, sliding and falling on lesser wheels.
Storm Surge TURBO wheels have a larger foot print, offer more contact with the asphalt, which in turn will give you more grip and more roll. This is all thanks to our patented MTech ® Soft Heart, Hard Body double urethane technology.
MPC Storm Surge have no equal
Simulate dry-road conditions by rolling EX-Grip on all the wet roads you race this year.
Other Size Option: 125mm
Our wheels use MPC's patented MTech® Soft Heart, Hard Body™ Technology, which combines a soft inner ring with harder outer urethane. This ingenuous combination allows wheel flexing for grip, as well as durable wheels that last longer and roll better. Read more about MTech®.
These features make the most responsive wheel ever made by MPC, giving the skater more confidence in corners and technical courses. Our efficient MTech® technology combined with the weight of the wheel also helps maintain speed – once you get them moving, they roll better and conserve energy for the skater.
MPC Inline Skate Wheels: MPC's patented multi-layer wheel technology, called Mtech®, features what we call a “Soft Heart, Hard Body.” MPC's MTech® wheels are comprised of two layers: a soft highly resilient (not unlike a super-ball) inner layer that acts as a pneumatic tire and a durable outer layer of long wearing, surface-hugging urethane. The result is wheels with the largest footprint (ultimate grip), highest rebound (fastest) and firmest outer tread (best wear) available.
MPC’s core technology is thermoset castable polyurethane—the material of choice in numerous applications because of its strong physical characteristics.
Urethane. The material of choice: Urethane has become the material of choice in so many of today's performance-driven applications because it exhibits extraordinary physical and mechanical properties that other materials simply can't match. In addition to being particularly resistant to abrasion, cutting, and tearing, urethane also demonstrates tremendous flexibility.
Other Size Option: 125mm
- When ordering wheels, the price you see is PER WHEEL (not per set). This gives you options to mix wheel sizes and/or hardness. Therefore, if you would like to purchase one set of 8 identical wheels, please select a quantity of 8.
- Please allow 24 hours for us to process and fulfill your order. During busier times like holidays, our order volume is higher and processing times may increase.
- We ship Monday – Friday, excluding public US holidays. If your order is placed on Friday, it will be shipped the following Monday.
- If you choose 2-Day or Overnight shipping instead of standard Priority shipping in the USA, please note that we still need time to process and fulfill you order. These orders placed after 8 AM (EST) will be shipped the following business day.
- Follow the Link below to see all information